Friday, November 7, 2008

showers

A few days ago the Bag Lady said "Even I don't take my camera into the shower with me!" so I took the camera over to the new house and took pictures from the showers. I didn't go to the trouble of removing the screens, so they're not very sharp.

Here are two angles from my shower:




The first one is from where I would be standing under the water, and the second looking straight out the window. Only if you have wings can you see in from outside, so no shades.

Here's the view from my father's shower:



I've taken several loads of things in the past three days, and the truck has chosen now to decide it needs a new fuel pump. Don't worry, there is no shortage of things that will fit in the Jeep needing to be moved while the truck is in the hospital. It's 17; we must respect its whims in its old age. 

3 comments:

  1. No fair! I meant while I was actually taking a shower! Now I'll have to go take a picture of the view out the window in my shower.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding water droplets to the screen blur would be pretty bad, anyway. I haven't actually taken a shower there yet and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous view from the shower!!!

    ReplyDelete