Thursday, December 11, 2008

wireless back

The wireless is working now. I got the voicemail option taken off my phone service, which even though I never set it up was accepting calls that I couldn't delete. For some reason the internal modem on the Powerbook would wait for the beepbeepbeepbeep to end, but the modem in the wireless router wouldn't. In that respect at least, life is back to normal. Still haven't found the camera. Still working too hard moving things--this morning I realized I washed my sheets without any detergent because I started them right after breakfast before my second pot of coffee. Need more sleep. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are getting back to normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about the soapless laundry. That just confirms that you should never attempt anything until the second pot of coffee is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the soapless wash before too. Also the "foget the load in the washer for 3 days" trick.

    Sounds like you're starting to settle in!

    ReplyDelete